Thursday 6 August 2015

HEAD 2 HEAD Banger Run 2015 25th - 29th July 2015



 
You are all no doubt aware that Graham (my middle son) and I embarked on another 1300 mile journey around a lot of England and Wales in late July in our ageing and very “experienced” Ford Fiesta dressed as a tank. Just to advise that we didn’t take a spanner to the jalopy on the run and have raised a considerable sum for Teenage Cancer Trust. 

My considerable thanks go to those that sponsored us. The Fiesta will now be put up for sale (providing my wife allows me to!) and the thought is to get hold of a 1 ton panel van and create a fire engine for next year…..so if any member has a useable Transit or similar van that they don’t need and would like to donate it to me for the conversion I would be very grateful, you could even have it back at the end. 

I have provided a picture or two of this years event….






No comments:

Post a Comment